|Field Preventive Maintenance Technician||Jackson, MS||Class A license, experience in maintenance on construction equipment, and willing to travel.|
|Lowboy driver||Hattiesburg, MS|
Minimum 3 years experience hauling equipment
DOT certified lisences
Able to pass drug screen/physical
Able to load and unload equipment
Able to work OT and weekends (40 plus hrs a week)
Spend the night out of town when necessary
|Parts Inventory Manager||Jackson, MS|
- Analyze parts sales and inventory data to establish Komatsu Authorized Stocking list (ASL) for each Lyle Machinery location. Utilize available data, and inventory reports to establish proper stocking levels of all Bobcat and Allied parts products Lyle Machinery represents.
- Make strategic part number level stocking decisions that optimize inventory turns and availability.
- Analyze and track Key Performance metrics as established by Komatsu and other manufacturers. Meet or exceed performance metrics monthly.
- Communicate inventory and ASL results to executive level management monthly.
- Collaborate with IT and business system management to ensure system enhancements and identify data irregularities.
- Communicate inventory performance of parts personnel that do not manage fiscal inventory requirements properly.
- Plan, Arrange, and Supervise fiscal inventory and perpetual parts inventory for all locations.
- Distribute inventory performance results to Branch managers monthly.
- The job requires managing a 3 million dollars construction machinery parts inventory. Analyzing stock levels, placing stock orders, and monitoring parts performance for 9 locations.
- Minimum 2 years of Construction Equipment or related parts experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Materials Management, Logistics, IT, accounting, or equivalent work experience. (May be waived depending on direct parts inventory management experience)
- Working knowledge of Material Management processes, including forecasting, planning and distribution.
- Professional PC skills and systems knowledge including Micro Office suite, especially advanced Excel.
- Prior experience with logistics databases and the ability to quickly learn PFW (parts system), querying tools such as SQL, Oracle and crystal reports.
Desired Personality Traits
- Results oriented, bias for action.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- High level of accountability.
- Can work well with other team members.
Salary w/ benefits open depending on qualifications.
Questions? Email our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601-939-4000